Why a shower cap?
I can’t believe it’s been 10 years since I created the Hairbrella rain hat prototype. It wasn’t pretty, but it was a step up from my original “solution” - wearing a plastic shower cap under my favorite beanie.
One day, I walked into one of my law school classes and pulled off the beanie and exposed the shower cap. I was embarrassed to say the least, but I was willing to do whatever it took to save all the time and money that I had invested in my hair.
These have been a huge hit, and while many of us (me included) have been using our rain hats as shower caps, we decided it was time to make a Hairbrella Shower Cap.
As always, we read hundreds of reviews and tested dozens of shower caps to design the ultimate shower cap that I know you will love:
- 100% Waterproof and Leak Proof: Our lightweight microfiber wicks away moisture making sure your strands are safe and secure.
- Satin-Lined Interior: Style and substance, this luxurious material reduces friction to prevent breakage
- Satin-Lined Band for Edges: Protect your edges and ensure no strands are left stranded
- Adjustable Band for a Secure Fit and protection from moisture and steam
- Roomy interior to accommodate varying hair lengths and textures
- No Plastic, Fantastic! Our microfiber beads away moisture preventing moisture retention, mildew, and odor. Plus, it’s machine washable and can hang to dry!
I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and am excited to bring it to you. It is a MAJOR upgrade from the flimsy plastic shower caps we’ve been subjected to and the perfect addition to your Hairbrella collection.
In fact, I'm so excited about it that I'm including a $5 gift code: "DAYONES" as my gift to you for being part of the Hairbrella family. And as always, you either love it or send it back for free!