Hairbrella Pro Rain Hat + Face Shield
Introducing the Hairbrella Pro, a 100% waterproof solution for hair and face protection. Hairbrella Pro combines all of our signature features with the additional benefit of a portable, detachable, and adjustable face shield. Now you can defeat rainy days and harmful elements with one product!
Removable Protective PVC Face Shield:
- protective facial barrier
- pivots (to flip up and down)
- detachable marine grade snaps for easy removal
- protective carrying case for shield - roll and secure with velcro belt for convenient storage
- 100% Waterproof: Our lightweight microfiber wicks away moisture making sure your strands are safe and secure.
- Satin-Lined Interior: Style and substance, this luxurious material reduces friction to prevent breakage.
- Hidden Storage Pocket: The Hairbrella Pro folds into itself creating portable protection that’s small enough to slip into your purse or glove compartment.
- Adjustable band and roomy interior to accommodate varying hair lengths and textures
This is not a medical device and is not certified for medical use. Hairbrella does not make any claims regarding the product's effectiveness to prevent, treat, diagnose or cure illness, disease or health conditions.
- Hairbrella - Hand Wash & Hang Dry
- Face Shield - To clean the vinyl, use antibacterial soap and warm water, a soft cloth with eyeglass cleaner, or marine window cleaner. Do not use ammonia-based products.
Shipping & Return Policy
Money Back Guarantee
We created the Hairbrella Pro with the highest quality standards. If you don’t absolutely love it within 30 days of your purchase, we'll return or exchange it at no cost to you.
Design Patent Pending
One Size Fits Most
Ships in 1 Business Day from Release Date via USPS
Growing up in Atlanta it would rain every time I went to the salon - like a curse. This became a real problem in law school when my hair was ruined on the way to an on campus interview.
I searched online for a solution, there was none. So I took matters into my own hands and reinvented the rain hat. After 65 prototypes and countless focus groups with women (and men) like you, Hairbrella was born. I'm so excited to share this journey with you as we create even more innovative solutions that will empower you to conquer the world, without worrying about your hair!