Hairbrella Pro XL Rain Hat + Face Shield - Bundle (2)
Introducing the Hairbrella Pro XL, a 100% waterproof solution for hair and face protection. Hairbrella Pro combines all of our signature features with the additional benefit of a portable, detachable, and adjustable face shield.
Whether you keep one for yourself or decide to gift them all, The Hairbrella Pro XL bundle is the perfect companion for work and travel. Experience our satin-lined solution to bulky face shields with Hairbrella Pro, safety and style in one!
Design Patent Pending.
One Size Fits most.
- Removable Protective PVC Visor Faace Shield -
- protective facial barrier
- pivots (to flip up and down)
- detachable marine grade snaps for easy removal
- protective carrying case for shield - roll and secure with velcro belt for convenient storage
- 100% Waterproof - is a smooth and lightweight (no, you won’t sweat your hair out); humidity, drizzle or downpour, we’ve got you covered.
- Satin-lined interior to protect your hair and keeping your curls and volume intact
- Hidden storage pocket - the Hairbella folds into itself creating a pouch small enough to fit into your purse or glove compartment; keep it in on you so you’re never caught in the rain!
- Adjustable band and roomy interior to accommodate varying hair lengths and textures
This is not a medical device and is not certified for medical use. Hairbrella does not make any claims regarding the product’s effectiveness to prevent, treat, diagnose or cure illness, disease or health conditions.
- Hairbrella - Hand Wash
- Face Shield - To clean the vinyl, use soap and warm water, a soft cloth with eyeglass cleaner, or marine window cleaner. Do not use ammonia-based products.
We created the Hairbrella Pro with the highest quality standards. If you don’t absolutely love it within 30 days of your purchase, we’ll return or exchange it at no cost to you.
Ships in 1 Business Days via USPS
Growing up in Atlanta it would rain every time I went to the salon - like a curse. This became a real problem in law school when my hair was ruined on the way to an on campus interview.
I searched online for a solution, there was none. So I took matters into my own hands and reinvented the rain hat. After 65 prototypes and countless focus groups with women (and men) like you, Hairbrella was born. I'm so excited to share this journey with you as we create even more innovative solutions that will empower you to conquer the world, without worrying about your hair!