Hairbrella Pro XL Rain Hat + Face Shield
The Hairbrella Pro XL expands our unique hair and face protection to women with longer and more voluminous hairstyles. Hairbrella Pro combines all of our signature features with the additional benefit of a portable, detachable, and adjustable face shield. Now you can defeat rainy days and harmful elements with one product!
Removable Protective PVC Face Shield:
- protective facial barrier
- pivots (to flip up and down)
- detachable marine grade snaps for easy removal
- protective carrying case for shield - roll and secure with velcro belt for convenient storage
- Extended hat size to accommodate braids, locs, and hairstyles with longer length or exceptional volume.
- 100% Waterproof Exterior: Our lightweight microfiber wicks away moisture making sure your strands are safe and secure.
- Satin-Lined Interior: Style and substance, this luxurious material reduces friction to prevent breakage.
- Hidden Storage Pocket: The Hairbrella Pro XL folds into itself creating portable protection that’s small enough to slip into your purse or glove compartment.
- Adjustable band to accommodate varying head measurements.
This is not a medical device and is not certified for medical use. Hairbrella does not make any claims regarding the product's effectiveness to prevent, treat, diagnose or cure illness, disease or health conditions.
Money Back Guarantee
We created the Hairbrella with the highest quality standards. If you don’t absolutely love it within 30 days of your purchase, we'll return or exchange it at no cost to you.
Design Patented/Utility Patent Pending
Care Instructions - Hand Wash & Hang Dry
One Size Fits Most
Ships in 1- 3 Business Days via USPS
Growing up in Atlanta it would rain every time I went to the salon - like a curse. This became a real problem in law school when my hair was ruined on the way to an on campus interview.
I searched online for a solution, there was none. So I took matters into my own hands and reinvented the rain hat. After 65 prototypes and countless focus groups with women (and men) like you, Hairbrella was born. I'm so excited to share this journey with you as we create even more innovative solutions that will empower you to conquer the world, without worrying about your hair!